Stratco Maximus 33 is part of Stratco's corrugated product range and features a deeper corrugated profile for increased strength and impact resistance. Its timeless, classic profile complements modern, contemporary and traditional designs in both residential and commercial applications. Maximus is suitable for use as both roofing and wall cladding.
- Available in a wide range of COLORBOND® steel colours and finishes (including COLORBOND® steel Matt and COLORBOND® Ultra steel) and ZINCALUME® steel
- Other materials may be available by request
- Maximus 33 has a 633mm cover in 0.42mm BMT material (walling), and 614mm cover in 0.48mm BMT material (roofing). Other cover widths may be available subject to enquiry
- The minimum recommended roof pitch is 2°
- Maximus roofing is subject to thermal expansion. Please consult the Design Guide for expansion joint requirements.
- Maximus 22 is also available
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties