Stratco Maximus 22 is part of Stratco's corrugated product range and features a deeper corrugated profile for increased strength and impact resistance. Its timeless, classic profile compliments modern, contemporary and traditional designs in both Residential and Commercial applications. Maximus is suitable for use as both roofing and walling.
- Available in a wide range of COLORBOND® steel colours and finishes (including COLORBOND® steel Matt and COLORBOND® Ultra steel) and ZINCALUME® steel
- Other materials may be available on request
- Maximus 22 has a 686mm cover in both 0.42mm and 0.48mm BMT material. Other cover widths (762mm and 838mm) may be available subject to enquiry
- The minimum recommended roof pitch is 3° (2° roof slope for Maximus 22 only suitable for open carport and verandah applications)
- Maximus 33 is also available
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties