Consisting of the SupaZed® and SupaCee® profiles, SUPAPURLIN® offers the benefits of the traditional Zed and Cee purlin profiles but with a number of improvements and enhanced performance.
- SUPAZED® and SUPACEE® purlin profiles are available in 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 sections (and 400 in Queensland and SA only)
- Capable of increased purlin spacing, increased purlin spans and fewer rows of bridging
- Profiles feature longitudinal web stiffeners and added lip stiffeners
- A unique patented profile
- Supporting software is available from the University of Sydney
- A wide range of accessories and bridging systems is available for the full range of purlin profiles
- Z350 (350 g/m2 minimum coating mass) is the standard coating class provided with LYSAGHT SUPAPURLIN® sections. For more severe corrosive environments a Z450 (450 g/m2 minimum coating mass) may be required (subject to enquiry, minimum order quantity and extended lead time).
- Traditional Zed & Cee purlin profiles are available for 100 deep sections
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties