LYSAGHT® Zed & Cee Purlins and Girts are accurately roll-formed from high-strength zinc-coated steel to provide an efficient roofing and cladding support system for framed structures.
LYSAGHT® Zed sections may be used over single spans, lapped continuous and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Lapped continuous spans result in a considerable capacity increase in the system.
LYSAGHT® Cee sections may be used in single spans and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Cee sections are ideal as eave purlins or where compact sections are required for detailing. Cee sections cannot be lapped.
- Available in a range of depths (100 to 350) and gauges
- Can be supplied punched or unpunched
- Non-standard sizes may be available on application
- A down-turned bottom lip may be available on request for selected section sizes
- Z350 (350 g/m2 minimum coating mass) is the standard coating class provided with LYSAGHT® Zed and Cee purlins (except in Townsville where Z450 is supplied). For more severe corrosive environments a Z450 (450 g/m2 minimum coating mass) may be required (subject to enquiry, minimum order quantity and extended lead time).
- A wide range of accessories and bridging systems is available for the full range of purlin sizes
- For enhanced performance, LYSAGHT SUPAPURLIN® is also available
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties