This new multi-purpose community facility comprises two mixed-use indoor halls connected by a pedestrian plaza. The new centre supports a range of sport and community facilities.
The Carrara Sports and Leisure Centre will provide world-class competition and training facilities on the Gold Coast capable of hosting international sporting events such as the badminton, weightlifting and wrestling competitions during GC2018.
The building has been designed to meet Commonwealth Games Federation and International Sports Federation standards as well as address the long-term legacy requirements of the City of Gold Coast (CoGC) and community.
Metroll is proud to be involved with the supply of materials to such an iconic project. The Safebridge system was specified to ensure the stringent project requirements were satisfied.
- Metroll Purlins & Girts: GALVASPAN® steel
- Safebridge Bridging System: www.safebridge.com.au
- Successful co-ordination of multiple site deliveries.
- Delivered in and out of hours to meet project requirements
- Roofing packed in accordance with client's requirements