LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 features improved rib strength for excellent spanning capacity. Visually, a strong rib makes a bold statement rising from flat pans with longitudinal fluting. Clips permit thermal expansion of long, straight runs, and because there are no piercings through the cladding; the long, straight lines of LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 remain crisp and clean. And no piercings means superb weatherproof performance.
- Wide cover concealed-fixed cladding with no exposed fasteners for weathertight roofs
- Excellent water carrying capacity
- Strong rib makes bold visual statement
- Easy-to-install fixing clip means roof can be laid faster and more economically
- Can be used on walls
- Please Note: LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 is only available upon enquiry in some states.
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (1 in 50) for 0.48 BMT, and 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT
The statements, information, and opinions quoted are provided by the featured supplier. BlueScope Steel Limited does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content and is not responsible or liable for content provided by third parties